Because of the pandemic, our overviews are currently being done online as virtual Zoom events. We will resume face-to-face in-person events when it is safe.
We are offering multiple opportunities to participate in our 2-hour Virtual Overview. These are individual events, not a series. They are done using Zoom, and are limited to 15 adult participants per session.
Because of the interactive content of these overviews, please use a desktop, laptop, or tablet to participate.
Use sign up form here
Monday, January 18th, at 10:00 am. (completed)
Monday, January 25th, at 2:00 pm. (completed)
Monday, February 1st, at 10:00 am. (completed)
Monday, February 8th, at 2:00 pm. (completed)
Monday, February 15th, at 10:00 am. (completed)
- Monday, February 22nd, at 2:00 pm. Use sign up form here.
- Saturday, March 13th, at 9:30 am Use sign up form here.
- Wednesday, March 24th, at 7:00 pm . Use sign up form here.
- Thursday, April 8th, at 7:00 pm Use sign up form here.
- Saturday, May 1st, at 9:30 am (A 'booster' session for those who have attended a previous workshop. Registration not yet open.)
- Wednesday, May 12th, at 7:00 pm (Registration not yet open.)
We will be scheduling more (virtual) overviews during March, April, and May. They should be listed by the end of February.
When you register, you will receive an email with the Zoom link. Some registrants have reported that these go to their junk or spam folders, so please check there.
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.